Gymbucks!  

Posted by FacelessGraceless


Don't forget to redeem your Gymbucks by the end of Sunday, October 12th!


I love, love, LOVE the outfit to the left! But, it's about $130. So, I think I'll be browsing the sale section of the site to spend my money.
This tee is really cute. I'm glad that Gymboree puts dark colors on the sleeves of their shirts. White sleeves are just hopeless for little boys. Tater comes home with lunch, crayon, grass stains, and who knows what else on his shirts. Dark colors are a little more forgiving. :)
Tater loves sweaters and sweatshirts with hoods, and I do see several here... his size isn't available online, though... There might be a trip to the mall in my future!


This entry was posted on Thursday, October 09, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments