Confirmed!: Double Coupons at Super K-Marts  

Posted by FacelessGraceless

UPDATE 10/8 6pm: A second email from K-Mart tells me that "all the same rules apply." I hope this means doubling up to $2! I need to start making a list. Now, to find an advance copy of the sales flyer!

UPDATE 10/8 4pm: I have received an email from K-Mart customer service. They say, in part:

"We appreciate you interest in this promotion. The event runs from 10/15/08-10/18/08." "The double coupons will only be accepted at the participating stores."

I was able to confirm that the stores in Tinley Park, IL and Bradley, IL will be participating. However, K-Mart did not answer my question about whether they would be doubling up to a face value of $2 again, or not. FG

Someone in my online coupon train group reports receiving this email. I have emailed K-Mart myself to verify, and will update you when I know more. FG

Thank you for your recent correspondence. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. Thank you for your interest in our double coupon promotions.
We are having another double coupon event from October 15th until October 18th. It only includes Super K-Mart stores.

Following are the stores that are participating:
Aurora, CO
Kingsport, TN
Indianapolis, IN
Cambridge, OH
Madison Hts, WI
Fremont, OH
Tabb, VA
Medina, OH
Lorain, OH
Taylor, MI
Portage, IN
Englewood, CO
Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis, IN
Rome, GA
Ashtabula, OH
Concord, NC
Mentor, OH
Terre Haute, IN
Thornton, CO
Queensbury, NY
Moon Twshp, PA
Uniontown, PA
Chillcothe, OH
Round Lake Bch, IL
Warren, OH
North Charleston, SC
Raleigh, NC
Greensboro, NC
Burlington, NC
Morgantown, WV
Hillsboro, OH
Cleveland, OH
Memphis, TN
Lubbock, TX
Tinley Park, IL
Virginia Beach, VA
Carson, CA
Norfolk, VA
Southgate, MI
Tucson, AZ
Virginia Beach, VA
Roseville, MI
Johnson City, TN
Homewood, IL
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Bradley, IL
Port Huron, MI
Detroit, MI
Henderson, NV
Phoenix, AZ

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Do you know how the flyer will be distributed yet?

Sorry, Carrie; I don't know. I don't live close enough to a K-Mart to get flyers in our newspaper or mail. I know that on October 1st, they had stacks of flyers just inside the door, and big signs hanging from the ceiling at the registers, advertising the double coupons.